Installation SCHAKO design programme
Welcome to the installation of the SCHAKO design programme from SCHAKO KG
In the following, the technical requirements of your computer are listed and the installation process is described in detail.
The SCHAKO design programme is an important tool for quick and precise design and selection of components during the planning phase of your projects. Here SCHAKO provides the most current version. This version allows simple design of particle filter diffusers, fan coil units and cooling ceilings. Combined designs, for example of volumetric flow controllers with silencers connected downstream or fan coil units with inflow and outflow boxes, are also possible.
This design program includes, among other things:
- the following languages: German, English, French, Spanish, Flemish/Dutch, Russian, Hungarian, Italian, Danish, Polish, Czech and Turkish.
- Air diffusers (ceiling swirl diffusers, ceiling impulse diffusers, floor diffusers, step diffusers, slot diffusers, displacement diffusers, ceiling diffusers, poppet valves and long throw nozzles)
- Air/water systems (ceiling induction diffusers, fan coil units, cooling ceilings, passive fan coil units and room climate modules)
- Sound insulation (mineral wool silencers and silencing baffles, duct silencers and membrane absorbers)
- Fire prevention (fire dampers, smoke extraction flaps and fire protection poppet valves)
- Control units (flow rate controllers, mixing boxes, pressure-reducing boxes, sound-damped volumetric flow controllers)
- Ventilation grilles (ventilation grilles, filter grilles, long-throw grilles and RR-Complete)
- Shut-off devices (weather protection grille, excess pressure dampers, louvre flaps)
- Filter diffusers (filter grilles, particle filter boxes and grease trap grilles)
- Cooling load calculators
This version is not an update, i.e., no re-installation will be required, which would require a de-installation of the previous version. The projects added since version 2007 will automatically be imported to this version.
Can be installed on any computer with Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10. The following recommendations must be observed:
The programme is suitable for all monitors with a resolution from 800×600, although the programme has been optimised for a resolution of 1024×780.
It is recommended using a computer of at least 1 GB RAM, since the programme contains a few complex calculations.
An Internet connection is recommended but not necessary for the programme to function.
The updated versions of Microsoft Net Framework 4.6.2 should have been installed on your computer. If this is not the case or if you are not sure whether your computer has these programmes, you can install them via this link.
During installation, the following error message may frequently appear:
A Windows Update for .Net Framework is missing. You can download it under the following link:
Once successfully installed, you can proceed with the installation.